"Sweet Pumpkin", or at least that is what she is being called until Amanda and Kamal decide on a name, was born November 3rd at 2:40pm. She weighted 7lbs 8.5oz, she is 19inches long and has a head circumference of 13 inches. Mom and girl are doing fine. I am one proud Aunt and cant wait to see her next week when I fly to NH.

2 comments:
she doesn't have a name yet?? were they expecting a boy?? That is sooo exciting!! Scott and Courtney's baby is due at the end of this week! :0) I am very excited! We are going to be New Aunts together!
She is beautiful, Corey! I hope you had a wonderful time with your family in NH- You were missed at Stony Hill today!!!
PS. For some reason, this just showed up in my Blogger Reader today... It says you posted it on Nov. 4 but it just came through today! Crazy!
Post a Comment