Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jackson is 9

For Jackson's birthday we had a wrestling party. We had all the family (Paxton too) plus two friends. We watched Smackdown, ate dinner, created a wrestling persona opened presents and had cake. Jackson was so pleased to get the RAW tickets, and surprised.
Jackson wants so much to be grown up. I am having a hard time letting him. I am trying to let him be more independent, but that means letting go a little more each day. I am so proud of the young man he is becoming. He is honest and open; I am so thankful that he is. He is caring and compassionate. And at the same time he is a daredevil, and adventurous. I see a post coming soon about a broken arm (aaahhhh).




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he is 9! oh my goodness!

Tara said...

Happy 9th birthday Jackson! Loved the cake and theme, Corey! How fun!

Larissa said...

Happy Birthday, Jackson!!!