Wow, what a week and a half...we have all been sick. Jackson started us out More than a week ago. He had the nose/head thing, plus a fever that would raise it's ugly head every other day or so. He was sick for 8 days.
Miley started to get croupy this past Wednesday (the day I was so fed up with Jackson being sick, that I took him to the doctors.) Thursday, Miley's voice was so bad, that I could hardly understand her. I took her to the Dr's on Friday where we found out she had Strep on top of the croup. She is now on steroids for the croup and antibiotics for the strep.
I have had a bad sore throat since Wednesday. I felt like the full blown cold on Thursday and Friday. Today I still have that sore throat, but the rest of me feels fine.
Today Jackson is fine, and Miley is well on her way to being better.
Craig hasn't come down with it yet, but he is always last to get something. I hope it holds off until after his birthday on Sunday and Thanksgiving.
2 comments:
I love the deer pictures with Miley. Too cute! She looks so enthralled by them! So sorry to hear that you all have been sick. We will pray that Craig doesn't get it and everyone gets and stays healthy for his birthday and for Thanksgiving. Tell Craig "Happy Birthday" from the Weber's and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Bummer - I sure hope y'all stay healthy! We have also had our share of colds this week, but not as bad as yours! Sending healthy vibes your way!
Post a Comment